We are in the process of implementing a new internal system for exchange, Mobility Online Application (MOA) which will replace the old system IntApps.
During the time of transition, we need to use both systems in parallell. Students then use the systems for different parts in the process.
This is an overview which system is used for what:
- Information about partner universities before applying for exchange studies
- Course selection and accreditation - IntApps (students studying on exchange fall 2023 and earlier)
- Find courses former students studied - IntApps
- Find former students who studied abroad - IntApps
- Application for Exchange studies - MOA
- Create certificates - MOA
- Erasmus+ application and documents - MOA
We will update any relevant information on the student web and on this page when new parts in MOA are released.
Parts that are expected to be published:
- Information portal
- Course selection module
Login to IntApps
Every faculty name below is a link to their IntApps login page:
(use your JU student account login to enter the system)
Login to MOA
Students who are eligible to apply will receive an email with an application link, when the application opens. Students who are admitted for exchange studies, use the link you receive by email when you are a confirmed MOA user.
Contact us via the links below or visit us during the drop in online or at Service Center
At Service Center: Wednesdays, 11:30 - 12:30
Online: Mondays and Thursdays, 11.30-12.30
Send us a case
Outgoing Students: Choose "Outgoing Exchange"
Incoming Students: Choose "Incoming Exchange"